- [Book] Miranda Priestly is THE vicious DEVIL, doesn't that obvious?
[Movie] She looks kinda "tame" and speaks a hell lot of unwanted crap than she supposed to.
- [Book] Her signature style is that she wears Hermés white silk scarf all the time.
[Movie] No Hermés scarf to be seen nowhere.
- [Book] Miranda is British.
[Movie] Meryl Streep speaks no British in the movie!.
- [Book] Lily (Andrea's bestfriend) is someone I'd potray close to being Alanis Morissette, you know, the hippie kinda person who don't care anything about fashion or brands, if that matters.
[Movie] What in the movie was the total opposite of it.
- [Book] Andrea went to Paris Fashion Week bec. Emily (Miranda's 1st assist.) was sick and couldn't make it if her life depend on it,
[Movie] Miranda insist that Andrea should go, thinking she's mora capable than Emily.
I guess I better stick to the book.