06/08/2008

Update

Two weeks had passed since the dinner thingy that I previously mentioned. I'm meaning to update the blog as frequently as possible but with the amount of works and stress I'm having it's kinda impossible. Excuses, excuses I know but I'm terribly sorry. Well it's not like I have frequent readers anyway, not that I mind actually.

So about the dinner, it was actually nice albeit we're sweating heavily with our up-do outfits and it's almost 30°C outside, with no air-conditioner available in the restaurant. Yeah, not a pleasant condition, I must say. All of us had a great time, I guess, catching up and updating each other with our current life. It's certainly nice seeing familiar now matured faces and that time indeed flies fast.

Ok enough about the sweet memories. Let's talk about the outfit that I wore that night. Ah yes, it was exactly as I described before, no changes have been made because truthfully, I didn't even have time to rethink about another new outfit! After the seminar, we only had only the whole 20 minutes to shower, get change and in my case, get the face done. All of this in fricking 20 minutes! I managed to do all of it in half an hour, which made me 10 minutes behind. Ah well, it's fashionable to be fashionably late.

So I'm gonna put up the pics after I finished editing them. It's so typical of me that I totally forgot to snap the outfit but I think there's a good chance that a picture of me and my boyfriend had a full frontal view of it. If not, well maybe I'll have to get dressed exactly like 2 weeks ago and ask my boyfriend to snap it for me since he'll be coming to visit me tomorrow. Oh I can't wait! This long distant relationship is sometimes so refreshing that I always have butterflies in my stomach and get über-excited whenever he's around. I guess I better stop now before I make some of you sick!

Update:


On me:

Scarf: Tie Rack
Blazer: H&M
Dress: H&M
Belt: H&M
Pants: no name
Heels: H&M


On boyfriend:

Shirt: Zara
Pants: - Shoes: ZaraI jokingly told my friend that for that particularly event H&M sponsored me the outfit! Go figure.


Sorry for the pixelated pic, I'm still uncomfortable exposing myself.

No comments: