19/09/2008

Tag..You're At It (Teil Zwei)

What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
1) Do the laundry.
2) Cook for iftar.
3) Tidy up the room.
4) Window shopping.
5) Watch S.A.T.C DVDs for gizillion times.

What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
1) Ice blended
2) Fresh fruits
3) All sorts of cakes
4) Fresh brewed coffee in the morning, nothing beats that!
5) Banana split-the best I had was in the town where I studied, they make an awesome and kick-ass homemade Gelato yo!

What are 5 jobs you’ve had?
Ok lets see, since I'm still a student..
1) Diplomandin-which in English would be a final year intern?
2) Intern at two different company as a requirement of my study
3) Maid (of Honor) to mommy dearest for 2 whole months while waiting for my SPM's result
4) -
5) -


5 people I want to tag:

sapo-sapo lah..

No comments: