- I don't own/wear any white shoes except for when I was in school, it's parts of school attire btw. so it doesn't really count. I think white shoes are tacky and flashy and attract unnecessary attention to your feet.
- Like Reena I don't think I can utter the word Abang to the better half, or Ayang if that matters. Sayang is fine though. IMO it sounds rempit. Luckily, my boyfriend feels the same way too. No offence, people!
- I don't wear and doesn't like the colour pink because it doesn't compliment my skin tone. Pink also makes me feel über-girly, something which I am not.
- Having said that, although fashion is my passion, deep down inside I am not your typical Malay ayu, bersopan-santun, lemah-
lembablembut girl. My boyfriend even said I'm kasar (rough)
- I have a thing for men in crisp white shirt. It is (one of) the fastest way to get to my heart.
- I don't like the stereotype of baby girl in pink and baby boy in blue. That's so cliché. I think it's better if we exposed them to other colours, try reading this.
- Even standing at 164 cm I have an affinity towards (very) heels; the higher the better but I don't wear them often esp. in Malaysia because it makes me feel like a giant. (the creature, not the supermarket) Why oh why are Malaysian women so petite?
- I hate anything that's cliché. Like certain poses for wedding photoshoot, for example.
- When eating anything layered like kuih lapis or kek lapis for example, I always eat it layer by layer or else I'm gonna be upset.
- I have a (bad) habit of cutting people's talk and changing the topic into mine.
- (I think) I get along with boys better than girls. Reason refer #4 aku bukan jenis gedik mengeletis bagai, ok
- I always pronounced the word baked, ba-ked, eventhough I know how to pronounce it properly. Weird and annoying at the same time.
- I'm bad at remembering names, like my new housemate's name for example.
- I have a quirky habit of mis-matching shoes with the outfit that I'm wearing. It prevents me from looking too matchy-matchy.
- I don't believe/use (in) any of whitening products available in the market. They're just a bunch of b*llshit, luring Asian women to believe that being fair(er) is pretty. What is so pretty about your face skin is two tones lighter than your neck? Embrace your ethnicity, be proud of who you are, now that is sexy.
15 Things You Don't (Wanna) Know About Me
State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.