14/10/2008

The Dark Knight


I just watched The Dark Knight yesterday and may I say, Christian Bale is eff-ing hot, man! I'm not in the mood to comment about the whole movie/story line. I'll let someone else did it. One thing I don't understand, why the hell did Batman aka Bruce Wayne's alter ego must speak in a deep hoarsen voice? Can he just talks with his normal voice? I know it adds up the mysterious quality about Batman but c'mon you're already wearing a mask, a cape and a body hugging musculin tight Batsuit in the middle of the (Gotham) city for God's sake, isn't not mysterious enough?

Seriously, I felt like slapping him in the face and say, ok we geddit, you're mysterious. Now, can you talk normally?

But heh, who am I kidding, he's a superhero. I guess all superhero had to have that kinda quality.

And oh, Heath Ledger is disturbingly good as Joker. May you rest in peace, Heath.


Read this for a jolly good laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"why the hell did Batman aka Bruce Wayne's alter ego must speak in a deep hoarsen voice" ---- betul!!! perlukah?

Anonymous said...

marliza radzi: tula!sungguh tidah faham mengapa!! even as a kid I always think about this:

Clark Cain take off his glasses as Superman, c'mon glasses as disguise? My friends still know me even if I take off my glasses, ok!