Prices quoted by the designer are way out of our budget.
However I will wait for the revised quotation since some amendments are made to both dresses, which I hope will lower down the prices. I really hope she understands. I really do.
If not, I have to resort to something more budget friendly like, renting a dress from bridal boutique, perhaps?
The thought of letting out my dream wedding dresses are too much to bear.
Is it rude that IF after much amendments and demands, we decided not to take her? I am torn about it but what to do if the price is so not within the budget. I'd choose the budget over what my heart desires anytime although it's hard to do so.
If only money grows on tree.