- bearing with my lousy driving skill. And for not shouting at me when I ramped your car into the car park wall the other day. To my defense, the reverse sensor doesn't work.
- putting up with my (weird) antics.
- and having the patience to attend to it.
- listening to my random rambling. I know that I talk gibberish. And non-stop.
- giving me the chance to improve myself to be a better wife and companion, every single day.
- being there for me whenever I am stressed out, without fail.
- the sleepless night that you have to endure, because apparently I make (annoying) noises when I am asleep. Hehe. And FYI it's not snoring ok!
But most importantly, thank you for the wonderful and blissful marriage.
We are one month today.