23/07/2008

Blazer

I have a semi-formal seminar/dinner thingy this coming Saturday. It is organized by InWENT, an organization that acts as our caretaker for the past 4 years. Since I received an RSVP email months ago, my brain has been working hard, putting together imaginary outfits for this Saturday event. I was thinking of combining a dress over skinny pants with blazer, tied up with a belt, perhaps something like these:





Karla from Karla’s Closet is my main inspiration for the outfit. I love the way she combines formal looking blazers and creating something that's so stylish,practical yet chic. More inspirational outfits can be found on her site. Outfits aside, I'm very anxious yet excited to look forward to meet my friends, some of which I haven't meet, ever since we landed in Germany 4 years ago. And also not to forget, my gladiator high heels are gonna making their debut this Saturday!

No comments: