Here is the situation:
- You hold a managerial position. Your career future is promising & bright as a star.
- Your other half relocates to the other side of the world for a couple of years.
- You are planning to conceive.
- Leave everything behind to be with your spouse. But at the back of your mind, you will have no income & you have monthly commitment of your own and the thought of having to start over your career once you returned.
- You stay. And visit your spouse from time to time. Or vice versa.
Disclaimer: Might be related to real life situation or it might be completely fictional.