- This year is husband's turn. We went to celebrate Eid in Klang and Malacca.
- Being away for 5 years/raya has toughen me up. Which means, no tears from me for not be able to beraya with my (own) family in KCH. That, or I am just some cold-hearted bitch. HAHA.
- I didn't pull any Wan Maimunah or Fauziah Nawi's. So.Not.My.Scene.
- My baju raya got bling! Though it's very minimal, it's the closest I get wearing something beaded.
- Husband's family loves cam-whoring, a lot! My lips are getting tired of smiling.
- Though I am gonna be broke (this month), giving out duit raya to siblings, nieces & nephews are essential and actually a fun thing to do.
- Husband and I managed to spread and implanted the infectious Smurf's theme song in a mind of a 3 year old.
- Husband's cousins' little daughters and sons are cute as a doll and fun to play with.
|Exhausted face sans make-up|