31/12/2008

As much as I love

...blogging, I find it hard lately to even post an entry, all because:
  1. I have nothing interesting to blog.
  2. My daily routine since I'm back from Germany/vacation in Sarawak are watching tv, eating, and actively searching for a job, and yes in that particular order. And since my junks stuffs from Germany had arrived yesterday, now I can add unpacking junks stuffs collected 4 years ago into the list.
  3. I don't go out as much as I used to be.This is what living in the smallest state in Malaysia did to you. Oh I miss Frankfurt! So much to see, so much to explore!
So dear readers (that is, if I still have any), I"m sorry to disappoint you but I promise that I will get to my usual self, actively jotting down useless crap.

p/s: I have a few vintage things to let go, mainly shoes that doesn't fit my big, ugly feet and some dresses so if anyone interested I might as well put them up in the blog for sale. But we'll see about that.

2 comments:

:: vErde+hAzizi :: said...

happy new year babe!
wish u wonderful 2009 bless with good health, wealth & happiness!!!

lurve
mr.doc + me

Moose said...

Happy New Year to you too!