08/01/2009

We're Much More Than Superficial Beauties!

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Slim Shady lady please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Slim Shady lady please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

Eminem-The Real Slim Shady


Yes ladies, may I have your undivided attention please? I'm sure that y'all know about the war that is happening in Gaza right now. So I'm urging all of you to do whatever you can to if not stop, help those in needs i.e the Palestinian for they are our brothers and sisters in Islam. I'm sure we, educated and independent women of Malaysia can do something, right? Now is the time to prove that we're much more than make ups, hairs, superficial beauties, branded bags/clothes and shopaholics!

So, my dear readers, the plan is to boycott if not all, some products from Israel and its ally, the USA. I also like to quote our great ex-Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad for saying that we don't die if we don't drink its famous "red label soda", which is so true and I am a firm believer of small actions/steps do lead to a larger actions/steps.


The question is, are you ready to take that action/step?

No comments: