07/02/2009

16 Random Facts

Hallo readers! I'm terribly sorry for not updating the blog as frequently as possible. Blame it on the fact that I have nothing (interesting) to blog about. But now, jeng jeng finally I have something (although not really interesting) to share. This time I've been tagged by the lovely Reena

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment or tag them in your note to read this.

Geez, this is so hard.. *thinking*


  1. Until now, I (still) don't know how to apply an eyeshadow (perfectly). Well, you see I have this weird shape of eyelids that I can't or don't know how to explain it. The easiest way is to opt out the eyeshadow. Easy peasy.
  2. H (the boyfriend) and I have known each other for, let's see, 7 years. But we broke up (like, a couple of times) and patched up our differences and happy to announce that we're pretty much (more) happy this time around. Insya Allah.


  3. I can't use any of Clinique Skincare. They made my skin break out, so terrible that I had to consult a skin doctor.
  4. I never had any (major) break out before not even during puberty, but thanks to Clinique, my face used to be a field filled with zits.
  5. I swear by Olay Total Effects Moisturizer. I have a dry skin, if not very and it really moisturizes my skin effectively, hence I guess the name. (this however is not an advertorial)
  6. I only obtained my driving license at the age of 24. And my baby sister said, I drive her crazy, or at least like crazy. Something which I (totally) don't agree.
  7. Truthfully I don't really care about brand. I believe with the right amount of attitude and sense of style, a RM 5 t-shirt can look like a million bucks. But I do like LV Neverfull and Chanel 2.55 ('s design). Camno?
  8. I love Hainan Chicken Rice!


  9. Places that I would love to visit someday are Spain, Portugal, New York, Florence (again!), Bali,... and the list is endless!
  10. I am an avid kebaya nyonya lover!
  11. I also love the traditional Malay accessory- dokoh. Can anyone tell me where I can find/buy dokoh?


  12. I am so happy for my dear good friend, A who has given birth to a lovely baby girl. Congrats! It's amazing and I am lucky to have known you since we're 18 until now.
  13. I'm a straight forward kinda person. I speak my mind, (almost) all the time. If you asked my opinion about let's say a particular shirt that you like but it looks absolutely hideous and horrendous, I'm not gonna sugarcoated my words, esp. when you're someone that I care about.
  14. One of my bad habits is that I love to talk back (in Malay menjawab). It can't be help as I enjoy verbal sparring. Or maybe I'm a nature born lawyer? - Sila muntah, di luar. (Ok, I geddit, janganlah perasan) Hihi.
  15. I wish that I am rich(er).
  16. Being introduced to Paulo Coelho by a random blogger who blogs about his then-latest book; Brida, I think I'm hooked on Coelho. So far I've read three of his famous books; The Pilgrimage, The Alchemist and Like The Flowing River. I (still) can't wait to get my hands on his other books particularly Maktub, Brida and The Zahir.

And the person I wanna tag are:

  • My baby sister
  • And since I can't come up with anyone else's blog, whomever read this post, (s)he is obliged to do this tag too. Haa!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

owhh..dah okay ke? ape cer??

Moose said...

sori tak prasan komen ko, ok tu maksudnye aku n die ke? If so, then yes kitorg dah ok balik

reena said...

5. I pun guna ni gak :)

6. Haha.Samalah masa 24 gak.Dan bawa macam orang gila gak.

7. Neverfull pun cun gak kan? Hmm..

9. Nak ikut pi New York!

14. Hahaha.Sama laaaa.I guess kita Taurus ni memang camni kot.Degil, suka menjawab etc etc (U know..Haha)

15. Me too!

Moose said...

reena:
#5: the best moisturizer ever! kalah Clinique punye
#6: tapi *ehem* dah improve, berkat slalu drive. tapi masih panic di kawasan berbukit.haha
#7: kan? oh *air liur meleleh*
#9: Jom jom pi NY! I have a friend who's currently lives there.
#14: betul!
#15: sume org pn wish ni, agaknye.