31/03/2009

Tag, Oh Marilah Tag Saya

Tagged by Reena.

1)Apakah nama blog anda sekarang dan kenapa anda memilih nama itu?

Moose On The Loose - Why? As I explained earlier, according to dictionary the phrase "on the loose" means having escaped from somewhere, which exactly the main purpose of this blog, a place for me to be free, to escape from anything that's bounding me. Also, Moose is my nickname since high school, hence Moose On The Loose.

2) Apakah link blog anda sekarang dan bagaimana boleh timbul idea untuk menamakannya seperti itu?

http://moosetheloose.blogspot.com - Initially I want both the link and blog name to be the same but somebody had already use the url mooseontheloose so I changed it into moosetheloose, as in me; Moose is the loose-the person that writes/being loose.

3) Apakah ‘method’ penulisan dalam blog anda?

Life and everything nice (though not really) - I wrote anything! From random thought that's running through my mind, from my current relationship/life situation to pointless craps. Really, anything. Selalunya saya akan tulis dlm MS Word before publishing a certain entry, because I can be a perfectionist sometimes, where any sentences must have the correct tense, grammar and adjective. My English teacher used to tell me that you are what you wrote. Sometimes when my creative/merepek juice is running, saya akan tulis di Blogger dan publish terus. Then baru edit grammar or anything balik.

p/s: Tahukah anda bahawa MS Word 2007 ada function publish blog entry?


4) Pernah terasa nak hapuskan blog anda? Sebabnya?

Not really - I think I've been through that phase already. This is my 2nd blog actually. The first is The Shopaholic Diaries which had undergone 3 major url changes. Now I want to finally open up (though not 100%) to my reader. I don't really care about anonymity that much right now.

5) Apakah pendapat anda mengenai blog kepada pemilik blog yang tag anda ini?

Keep it real - I think Reena is a keep it real and an honest person. A quality which I truly admired. Like what she said, life is not all about rainbows and sunshine. Kadang-kadang ada ups and downs and she doesn't afraid to blog any of her downs. Seriously meluat jugak baca blog yang oh, my life is so perfect with my perfect hubby and children. Even my fucking bladder/bowel is bloody perfect. Geez, puhleez!

6) Senaraikan 5 orang yang akan anda tag.

My sister
Diyana
Dalie
Munie
You! (Gile mengelat, tak dapat carik 5 org)

3 comments:

reena said...

Oh, i dont know MS Word 2007 ada function publish blog entry.As if i guna Woed pun.Hehe.I kadang buat draft dalam iCal in my lappy.Tapi selalu buat dalam blogger terus sebab Mac dia detect terus words yang pelik or salah or whatever tak kiralah kita tulis kat mana pun termasuk dalam comment section ni.So memang tak payah guna Word.

Yeah, keep it real bebeh! Hehe.

Moose said...

reena: I pn baru tau jugak function tu.Senang sket keje, boleh taip entry even without internet. bile dh abes n puas ati baru publish.

E'da said...

hehe..so boleh la u link i..sbb i dah link ur blog to mine..hehe
http://darimskepadamrs.blogspot.com/