01/03/2011

My head is throbbing and my eyes are sore. My shoulders feel heavy and my back hurts. I have been staring at the computer for the last 5 hours trying to settle the tasks that are not even mine. In fact, I have been neglecting my job for about a month and a half since she left. Yet, I was not appreciated. Yet, they questioned why everything is delayed.


Lately I have been depressed. My days of fun filled laughter and carefree are gone. Often I found myself sighing and questioning. There are times when I feel like quitting. But I do not have the courage. The work sucks but it pays. And that is the main issue.

I am still searching high and low for the desired one. I am aware that rezeki is in God's hand but at times, I couldn't help but feel defeated. Especially when it has been going on for years and still no luck.

I am constantly reminded about all the blessing surrounding me but like I said, I am human. When facing hard times, I couldn't help but to complaint and compare.

I am tired. I wish I could just curl under the duvet and weep.

4 comments:

reena said...

*hugs*

Biasalah kita ni manusia biasa. Memang tak leh control kalau tak compare & complaint. Pastu mesti akan rasa depress & rendah diri.

Sabar ye Moose. Rezeki ada di mana-mana. Insya Allah. Harap-harapo u dapat jugak apa yang u idamkan. AMin.

LisaLisut said...

inilah yg i rasa jugak pada 1 march ni.tension stress,blablablabla,
work sucks yo...tapi sabar jelah kan..mcm u kata,it pays..sigh..

i dah habis nangis dlm toilet office ptg td dh pun.huhuhu

shueyshoelove said...

omg moose!! saya rasa benda sama. work sucks but kononnya i am recognized. i dont feel the recognition is due. yes, i complain and compare too. dah la with the wedding and all. i cry almost everyday. =(

reen: i think i saw u at agc the other day. (sorry moose tumpang page. hee). was it u at civil division? heee lagi.

reena said...

shueyshoelove: err..i think so. i memang kat civil. u buat apa kat agc/civil?