28/02/2012

21

Oh yes, I'm those kind of sister that siblings would hate because I'll purposely bring out humiliating childhood stories to random strangers. Or in this case, a baby photo of my sister.

She was barely 1 and we nicknamed her "Debab"

Congratulation on your 21st birthday. You are now of legal age to vote and becoming an adult though you'll always be a little sister to me, literally and figuratively. LOL.

May you'll achieve whatever that you want to achieve in your life, be it an awesome kick-ass career, finding a loving soulmate or even going on a trip around the world. Live your life to the fullest but at the same time, keep your feet grounded to the ground. Live life humble and always be true to yourself as Abraham Lincoln once said,

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."


Happy 21st birthday sister and I know, you'll always love me.


HAHA!

No comments: