04/05/2012

Judgemental

Stanford: Before I tell you, you have to promise not to judge.
Carrie: Do I judge?
Stanford: We all judge. That's our hobby. Some people do arts and crafts; we judge.

Sex And The City [S05E04: The Cover Girl]


I am ashamed to admit that sometimes, my biggest vice is being judgemental. It's a trait that I tried to avoid, if possible. Humans, I believe despite them not knowing it, have the tendency to do it. It's our nature to compare things to standard, whatever it might be.

We are sometimes quick to pass judgement on others but little did we know, we might not even get the whole picture. One must remember that there is always two sides of a coin. When you flip the tail, there's always the head and vice versa.

So remember, get your stories straight before passing any judgement. What you know might not be the whole story.

And as usual, another brilliant video from Mat Luthfi

4 comments:

fika79 said...

best gila mat luthfi..lama xcheck vids dia.

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

Hahahaha. I love how sarcastic and funny this guy is. Is he still stidying or has he graduated?

oldskool_devil said...

brilliant video!

tak pernah pulak la nak cek video dia kan. haha.

Unknown said...

suami makcik takkan mai balik dahhh. dia mati dohhhhh.

LOL

brilliant guy!!