19/04/2009

26 Wishes

Although I know that my birthday is about a month away, I feel very tempted to list down my *ehem* 26th birthday wishes.

(Reality check: I'm a year past quarter century!)

(T_T)

So, if there's a movie on 27 Dresses, then these should be named 26 Wishes.


[Background music: Three Wishes-The Pierces]


  1. My own ride




  2. A man whom I can love till the end of my life and vice versa


  3. picture from Louis Vuitton Offical Site

  4. Louis Vuitton's Neverfull GM in Monogram Canvas




  5. Chanel's 2.55 Quilted Bag in Black

  6. A Tiffany's rock on my ring finger (boleh?)

  7. Manicure and pedicure treats




  8. A nice haircut. I want a hairstyle exactly like Yoanna House (ANTM Cycle 2 winner)

  9. Plane ticket that can take me travelling around the world without having me paying all the expenses

  10. Special dinner treat at Tony Romas (boyfriend—silalah take hint!)

  11. Secret Recipe's Banana Chocolate cake (my all time favorites!)




  12. picture from Sephora

  13. Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer

  14. Trip to a spa!

  15. LASIK (a laser corrective surgery procedure to correct my eyesight)

  16. RM 1 million! Oh make it 1 million Euros instead!

  17. More shoes

  18. Another trip to Malacca (Insya Allah)

  19. The RM500 kebaya nyonya that I saw during my last trip to Malacca (boyfriend—silalah take hint kedua!)

  20. A week vacation at Shangri-La Hotel in Bora cay, the Philippines (Azman, menangis aku tengok gambar ko kat sana)

  21. DSLR of any kind.

  22. To exercise 20 minutes a day, 3 times a week

  23. Another trip to Florence, Italy with H

  24. Hérmes Birkin or Kelly bag

  25. To have healthier eating habit and lifestyle.

  26. I wish more Malaysian to be more environment conscious. Recycle whenever you had the chance. If possible bring along your own grocery bag like the Germans do. Do not litter. Switch off electricity whenever you're not using your electrical appliances on daily basis not just only on Earth Hour day. I could go on and on about these but I'm sure all of you could think on your own head

  27. As cliché as it sounds, I wish for world peace. I am optimistic that one day mankind can achieve that regardless of the differences that we had. Insya Allah


  28. And the most important wish of them all,

  29. Health, joy and happiness. Praise to Allah for He had given me the chance of another year to live.

6 comments:

diyana Farid said...

*pwofff*

menghilangkan diri buat seketika masa birthday hang..(haha)

gila bnyak wish hang.tak larat Mr. Boyfriend nak baca semua hint2 tersebut.


(lagi bermakna kalau hg dapat masa tunang dan akad nikah)

:P

Moose said...

diyana: takdela nak expect die nak granted sume kan..tp klo die boleh ok gak tu! haha!
p/s: apsal aku cm susah benar nk komen kt blog hg? dh komen tp cm tk kuar2

diyana Farid said...

blog aku kan ada gambar berhantu..hihihihi..nnt aku check settingsnya..kot2 ya pun jgn tegur..

*hhihihiihhihi~ketawa nyaring*


(aku dah tak bley tidoq mengenangkan hantu jangan tegur 'bongok' tu)

Moose said...

diyana: oh best ke cite tu? aritu tgk trailer die je. tp kwn aku ckp cite tu cm diringkaskan jln cite die.

reena said...

Fewiiittt yang no 4 tu.Hehe.

Moose said...

reena: fewwitt jugak.tp kene tggu lg 10-20 years baru mampu kot. haha