17/08/2009

Puhhhh man, it's getting really dusty in here.

I always like entries written by her, but something meaningful caught my eyes and touched my heart when I was reading her blog today:

Hari ini saya nak bersyukur pada Allah atas suatu nikmat yang saya telah
perolehi. Nikmat bercinta secara halal. Cinta yang memberi tenang dan bahagia di
dunia. Cinta yang menambah pahala buat bekalan akhirat. Alhamdulillah :) “And of
His signs is this; that He created mates for you from yourselves that you might
find quiet of mind in them, and He put between you love and compassion. Surely
there are signs in this for people who reflect.” [Ar Rum 30:21]

I don't know if it's hormone talking or something else, but all I know is that, I'll be very blessed if I were given a chance by Allah to experience that (any time soon).

No comments: