24/01/2010

Shake It Like A Polaroid Picture

I'm such a big fan of Polaroid images. So when they decided to discontinue their instant films back in 2007 or was it 2008?, I was devastated. More news about the discontinuing here.

I was browsing through Snippet & Ink when I came across this link. This is an application that will transform your ordinary picture into a Polaroid picture! All you gotta do is download the application, upload or drag your picture into the application. Then you'll hear the familiar Polaroid camera sound afterwards, you know the sound whenever a camera is processing your picture. After that a brown coloured image will appear but fret not, all you gotta do is shake shake and shake the image then voila the picture is ready!

I mean how cool is that? The application works like the real deal.

Here are the result....



I'm starting to get addicted to this thing......

No comments: