06/08/2011

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

Assalammualaikum semua!

Puasa ni haruslah lebih ayu dan bersopan-santun (padahal tak pun!). Hiks. So how's your puasa so far? Mine was great, albeit a bit hectic and tired that most of the time, if I had it my way, I would pass out immediately after berbuka. But I have an ustaz husband in the house that would constantly preach me on the benefit of ibadah in Ramadhan that I am ashamed of myself if I don't perform my terawih prayer.

So I succumb. Well, that's one of the goodness in marriage, it makes you strive to be a better person. Insya Allah.

So I have started working at the new place. New job scope and new working environment. Although there are so much to learn I am liking it so far. I am praying that my eagerness in doing something new stays on. I think some of you already know that I am an engineer by qualification but so far I still haven't got any rezeki to be one. But I am keeping it positive because I have come to a point where I realize that God must have something special instilled for me in the future that I (may) not know of, yet.

Today is the 6th day of Ramadhan and I hope it's not too late to wish all of you happy fasting and hope that this year's Ramadhan will be filled with ibadah and barakah.

4 comments:

QueenBz said...

Selamat berpuasa sebagai seorg isteri Moose. tahun depan sbg mummy pulak insyallah! :)


ohh, ko dah start keje tempat baru ehh? all the best babe!

reena said...

Selamat berpuasa Moose!

Unknown said...

Happy fasting Moose! Yes being married makes you a better person in ways you dont even realize.

May your ibadah be accepted by Allah amin.

Moose said...

thanks for all the wishes. happy fasting to all of you too!