14/05/2008

Randomness Took Place

Monday was a holiday and I travelled to my boyfriend’s place last weekend. Sunday was my birthday and coincidently also Mother’s day. We visited the Nuremberg’s Zoo, at a nearby city which took about almost 2 hours drive with a few friends on Saturday. The visit to the zoo took almost the whole day and by the time we got home it was already night and we’re already too tired to come up with interesting activities that my boyfriend just dropped me off at a (girl)friend’s house right away and went to sleep. On Sunday as it was my birthday my boyfriend decided to cook me chicken rice for lunch and stuffed ourselves with a heavy chocolate (birthday) cake afterwards. Later on we went photographing as the weather is unbelievably nice and particularly beautiful on that day.

We also strolled along the river park and took some more pictures there.

I really enjoyed myself and this probably the best birthday celebration I had had in years! I'll post pictures here as soon as possible. I'm still waiting for my boyfriend to send me all the pictures taken, but with no internet connection at home, I'm in doubt I'll be able to post the pics as soon as I want it.

Edited:



Blouse: Only
Shirt (underneath): H&M
Jeans: H&M
Necklace: (vintage) thrift
Handbag: (vintage) Ebay
Sunglasses: Burberry




These yellow canula flowers reminds me about Coldplay's song, Yellow..



Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.
I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do,
And it was called "Yellow".
So then I took my turn,
Oh what a thing to have done,
And it was all "Yellow.

Coldplay (Yellow)

***

About 2 weeks ago, my boyfriend came to visit me and we went to a famous flea market here in Frankfurt. I didn't buy anything because during my last trip to a flea market I already bought myself two handbags. One is a Chanel-esque leather chain handbag which I coveted very much. The other one is an authentic red leather Coach sling bag, both priced at only 2,50€. Am I lucky or what?



Red leather Coach sling bag
Chanel-esque chainlink bag


***


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


TO ALL WONDERFUL MOTHERS IN THE WORLD!!







No comments: