28/09/2010

Vampire

Work was no longer fun lately that I find myself rushing to get back home on the dot when the clock tick 6pm.

I also have been neglecting my gym session to watch this:


a new series that I got from my adolescence sister that got me hooked!

Disclaimer: I am NOT a fan of Twilight and its franchise but yes, I think vampires are sexy mystical creatures. At least they are in my imagination.

The story basically evolve around Elena Gilbert who was trapped in a love-triangle between two (hot and sexy) vampire brothers; Stefan (the good one) and Damon (the bad one) Salvatore. There few twisted plots on how Elena's resemblance is uncanny to that of their vampire lover back in 1864 who turned the brothers into vampires.

Lepas tu ada drama, suspens sket. Lepas tu Stefan sangat hot. Eh, tetiba?

Lihat, hot kan? *wipe out drooling saliva*

I am on my 15th episodes and I am left with 8 episodes more for Season 1.

Season 2 premiered on September 9th, 2010 and currently airing its 4th episodes.

I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON SEASON 2 EPISODES, pronto!

Reading episode's summary on TV Fanatic can't satisfy my craving. Ok, now I sounded so vampire-ish.

2 comments:

rawsktar said...

ni yg rasa nak beli box set citer ni. tp aku lagi suka True Blood. Penuh aksi menghairahkan kalau ditonton dvdnya instead of tgk kt HBO. heh.

papaYA said...

Stefan tu macam nak tiru ala2 Angel in Buffy The Vampire Slayer.. I like Damon more.. Nakal2 gitu :D